About establishing the deadlines for administrative registration and the documentation to be submitted for the one-year program for teachers at the University of Georgia for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- In order to obtain the right to study at the University of Georgia, a candidate for teaching must, based on the results of the confirmation evaluations of teachers' competence:
- Pass an internal exam determined by the university in critical writing and critical thinking, as well as in the English language (if knowledge of English is not confirmed by a document attesting to higher education).
- On the basis of the exam results, a list of candidates who will receive state funding will be compiled. English language proficiency at the B 1/2 level is a prerequisite for admission to the program. Proof of language proficiency may be submitted as an annex to a university diploma indicating the English language studied or, in the absence of such a document, as the results of a university exam confirming language proficiency.
- Work specializations include Georgian language and literature, English language, history, physics, mathematics, and information and communication technologies.
- Administrative registration with the intent to enroll in the one-year teachers' program to be conducted between September 1 and September 20 based on the results of the confirmation examinations of teachers' competence.
- Administrative registration to be conducted daily, except for weekends, from 13:00 to 20:00, at the following address: 77 Kostava Str., Fourth Study Building, Study Office.
- For administrative registration, the teacher is obliged to present:
- A copy of the identity document, an e-version on a disk in JPG format;
- A notice of passing the threshold of confirmation of competence; (with the indication of the identification code).
- A copy of identity document (e-version recorded on a CD);
- A notarized copy and e-version of Bachelor's diploma on a CD in JPG format;
- 1 photograph (3X4) and e-version on the CD in JPG format;
- Fill out the application form at the university;
- Registration documents must be submitted on an electronic medium (on a CD).
- The university-determined exam will be held on September 21, at 10:00 a.m., at the address: Tbilisi, 77 Kostava Str., IV Study Building. The period of academic registration shall be September 25-29, 2023.