Senior year students, MA students, and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an office manager position at one of the IT companies.
· Managing correspondence and documentation;
· Planning /organizing meetings with Google Calendar;
· Timely reaction to received phone calls and emails;
· Procurement and inventory of stationery items.
· Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project programs on high level;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages is mandatory;
· Friendly attitude towards technologies;
· Social Media Management experience.
Work type – Full time; paid.
In order to apply please fill out the application form by following link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJHT8gSauulpMCsUZxubQ2Wjru7BsB4E7gnQlH6qoa2YHy7A/viewform - till March 9, 2019.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.