MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a software specialist position at one of the companies.
· Install passive optical and fiber-optic network, mounting camera, repair damage and dismantle.
· Work experience at the related position is desirable;
· Technical knowledge is desirable.
· Vigilance and organized;
· Effective communication skills;
· High sense of responsibility.
· Internship (paid).
Work type: Full time
Information about company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till March 18, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Software Specialist (Installer).
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.