On 3th of May, the University of Georgia will host a Cybersecurity International Festival.
Representatives of non-governmental and public sector, as well as the academic circles and will take part in the conference.
Disciplines of the festival:
• Cyber security ecosystem in Georgia;
• Cyber threats and the role of the state;
• Protection of critical infrastructure;
• Cybercrime and international law;
• Personality protection in internet space;
• Internet and children;
• "Domain Name System Security DNSSEC".
To attend, please fill out the application form at the link -
Time: 9AM – 5:30 PM
Place: The University of Georgia, Kostava St. 77a; IV building, Conference Hall #519