On 28th of September, the University of Georgia with the cooperation of Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia will host an International Conference on: “IV Industrial Revolution and Blockchain EGOV/GOVTECH in Blockchain Era”.
Within the framework of the conference Blockchain Possibilities in Public Administration and E-Governance.
This Conference implies six concepts:
· Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation;
· Blockchain and eGov/Govtech;
· Blockchain and Public Finance Management;
· Blockchain and Energy Sector;
· Blockchain and Education.
· Blockchain and Regulations.
The conference will host international and global experts in public, business and education sectors.
For the additional information please visit the link: https://www.blockchaingeorgia.org/
Place: The University of Georgia, IV Building, Conference Hall #519