On 15th of May, the University of Georgia will host OWASP Tbilisi Chapter 1st Meeting.
OWASP is oriented on software security and helps companies to develop safe software systems.
Within the framework of the event, different issues will be discussed:
- Raise awareness on cyber security;
- Managing risks;
- Security of android applications.
Attendants will have the opportunity to make practical tasks.
Attendance is free.
See the agenda down below:
- 11:00- 11:10 AM: Greeting Speech;
- 11:10-11:20 AM: About OWASP- David Tskitishvili;
- 11:20-11:40 AM: Mod Security- Temur Maisuradze;
- 11:40- 12:00 PM: Rising awareness on Cyber Security- Zviad Kikvidze;
- 12:00- 12:20 PM: Managing Cyber Risks and App Security- Giorgi Gurgenidze;
- 12:20- 12:40 PM: OWASP Top 10- Avtandil Bichniguari;
- 12:40- 13:00 PM: Portal Cyber-Lab.Tech- David Kvatadze;
- 13:00- 14:00 PM: Break;
- 14:00-14:20 PM: Recommendations on Android System Security- Tato Kutalia;
- 14:20-14:40 PM: Security of C program language;
- 14:40- 15:00 PM: Review of OWASP tools- Giorgi Kavrelishvili;
- 15:00- 15:20 PM: Attack history of Ethereum DAO- Mikheil Basilaia;
- 15:20- 15:40 PM: Needs of GDPR programming- Dimitri Gugunava;
- 15:40- 16:00 PM: Discussion on risks and weaknesses;
- 16:00- 18:00 PM: CTF-OT Tasks.
Place: The University of Georgia, IV Building, Conference Hall #519
Time: 11:00 AM