School of Law of the University of Georgia offers 12th graders workshop about The European Court of Human Rights.
Within the scope of workshop different issues will be discussed:
· European Convention on Human Rights;
· Composition, structure and jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights;
· The proceedings at the European Court of Human Rights;
· Judgments and Decisions of the European Court of Human Rights;
· Activities of the European Court of Human Rights;
· Reforms planned in the European Court of Human Rights.
Trainer- Professor of Public Law- Mr. Malkhaz Begiashvili.
Workshop is granted by funded by School of Law and is free for 12th graders.
60 participants will be selected by motivational letter.
Applicant must indicate:
· Name and Surname;
· School and Class;
· Contact Number;
· Email Address;
Send motivational letters to email address: email@example.com until 30th of January, 2019.
At the end of the workshop participants will be evaluated by 20 point question test.
Place: The University of Georgia, IV Building, Kostava Street 77a, Room #421 Simulation Courtroom