UG Startup Factory starts the Fourth acceleration batch on the 10th of October. The program is dedicated for the Startups who have got an idea, that aim to completely change or launch a new product, process or service on the global market.
The program participants will have access to the GEL 100,000 investment fund, which will fund interesting startups after the acceleration.
Duration of the program 2 months, during which participants will go through following stages:
· Validation and testing of the idea;
· Team formation;
· Making business model;
· MVP working process;
· Preparation for the pitching with investors;
Demo Day, for initial funding and presentation product to the audience.
Participants will be provided by:
· Co-working space in UG Startup Factory;
· High tech tools, that can be used during making prototypes (Fab Lab mobile application laboratory, electro-engineering laboratory, etc) ;
· Mentors and experienced technical specialist;
· In the acceleration process, 15 Startups will be chosen.
Chosen Startups will get:
· OFFICE HOURS - meetings with successful Startups in order to share experience;
· Trainings and consultations according to the needs;
· Preparation Startups for the meeting with investors;
· Weekly reporting and brainstorming sessions with the Startup Factory team.
· Access to our Startup Bro companies offers.
Acceleration Period:10/10/2019 - 21/12/2019
For registration, please follow the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yhm6VGE2ZlmUrpkIhN-nVkxGkcBKf-XlitX9A8z0rHE/viewform?edit_requested=true
For additional information, please contact us +995 579529529
Registration deadline - 5 October.