MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a branch manager position at one of the companies.
· Ensure effective operation of the branch;
· Manage subordinate staff (consultant, cashier, cleaning staff, security);
· Introduce products for new employees;
· Inventory and balance control;
· Planned inventory of products;
· Cash register control;
· Control of online ordering systems management (volts, etc.);
· Receive and register new products in the program;
· Produce sales statistics;
· Communicate to customers if necessary;
· Monitor the customer base;
· Weekly / monthly reporting to management.
· At least 2 years work experience in the field of retail trade;
· At least 1 year experience in a managerial position;
· Knowledge of English language;
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
· Work experience in Apex is desirable;
· Knowledge of office programs at the consumer level;
· Ability to communicate and work in a team;
· Ability to make decisions.
· Salary fixed (depending on the candidate's qualifications) + bonus output;
· Work schedule: full;
· Benefits: health insurance package;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till November 25, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Branch Manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.