Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position at one of the international accounting companies.
· Make accounting records in the program;
· Check the information/compare the information with the primary source;
· Make/realign/compare the workbooks in Excel;
· Perform other tasks related to the job.
· Education in financial, economics and business administration field or other related fields;
· Knowledge of basics of financial accounting is mandatory;
· B2 level knowledge of English and Russian languages is mandatory;
· High level knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
· Detail oriented;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Effective time management skill;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Team working skill;
· High sense of responsibility.
· Number of vacant positions – 3;
· Internship duration – 3 months;
· Salary – 300 GEL;
· Candidates who will meet the requirements of the vacancy will pass:
o Test – duration 20-30-minute, topic – financial accounting;
· Information about company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till June 20, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in tax and accounting field.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.