Junior and senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position at one of the companies.
The company announces 2 internship positions:
· Requirements for the first position - knowledge of server operate system Windows/Linux/Unix or knowledge of Vmware virtual platform;
· Requirements for the second position – knowledge of Python programming (or something else), Knowledge of Data Science concepts.
· Internship duration is 3 months;
· Interns who perform the job successfully will be hired at the company in the following fields: DevOps, Infrastructure Engineer(Server, Storage, Virtualization), Data Science, and Analytics;
· Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to email@example.com till June 4, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Greennet – intern.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.