· Identify current business processes in the company;
· Collect information related to business processes;
· Participate in the process of business process analysis, optimization, and compliance with regulatory requirements;
· Documenting the business process and prepare relevant visual images;
· Assist developing and implementing a business process implementation plan;
· Respond to violations detected as a result of monitoring the performance of business processes;
· Periodic review and updating of documented processes;
· Participate in various ongoing projects in the department..
· Knowledge of computer office programs;
· 6-month work experience;
· Basic knowledge of Visio, Lucidchart or other business process software;
· Knowledge of English and/or Russian language is desirable.
· Analytical thinking;
· Teamworking skill;
· Detail oriented;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Ability to deal with stressful situations;
· Ability to set priorities and work on time.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till February 5, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Business Process Management Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.