Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for the position of accountant in one of the companies.
- As part of the Accounting Team, you will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the financial process at m², consolidating three different business lines and tens of companies. You will work collaboratively with the Head and other members of the Accounting unit;
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records;
- Prepare balance sheets and other reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information in line with financial standards;
- Calculate taxes payable and tax returns;
- Create monthly and annual tax declarations;
- Daily money transfers (including Payroll);
- Primary contact for external fiscal audits.
- Excellent academic & professional track record;
- Technical: strong Excel; superior knowledge of accounting standards is required. Partial ACCA qualification is preferred;
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience in the field is preferred.
Personal competencies and skills:
- Soft skills: communication (fluent, verbal & written English and Georgian); working effectively under tight deadlines;
- Personal skills: driven, motivated, independent thinker & doer, ambitious, team-player;
- Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till March 31, 2023. In the Subject line please indicate – Accountant m².
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.