Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an accountant position at the University of Georgia.
· Education in business administration, accounting field (senior years student is preferably);
· Work experience as an accountant (will be considered as an advantage);
· Knowledge of accounting programs;
· Knowledge of the Tax Code of Georgia;
· Certificate of Professional Training for Accountants and Auditors / ASSA Certificate (will be considered as an advantage);
· Knowledge of office computer programs;
· Knowledge of English language (B2.2).
· Produce financial and accounting records of the University;
· Accounting and control of tax assets and liabilities;
· Relations with state and private structures, university staff;
· Monitor the payment of tuition fees by students;
· Prepare reports for management.
· Numeracy skills;
· Analytical thinking;
· Ability to manage time effectively;
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to act quickly and operatively.
· Full time – flexible for students;
· Competency based salary.
Please, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till February 7, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – “Accountant”. Otherwise, your resume will not be reviewed.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.