Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a content manager / copywriter position at one of the companies.
· Create textual materials needed for marketing;
· Organize video / photo shoots required for graphic content;
· Post and managing content on the web and social media.
· Ability to write correctly;
· Basic level knowledge in photo/video shooting is desirable.
· Ability to conduct negotiations;
· Detail orientation;
· Analytical thinking skills.
· 8-hour working day, 5 days a week;
· Fixed pay;
· Career growth;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till November 30, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Content Manager / Copywriter.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.