Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a corporate sales manager position at one of the companies.
· Study market, analyze information;
· Determine target audience;
· Attract corporate customers, offer products and negotiate;
· Keep and deepen long-term relationships with customers;
· Cooperate with customers (organize meetings and introduction news, report on meetings);
· Control sales process (contract, distribute);
· Report periodically to managers on performed job.
· Work experience in sales (work experience as corporate sales manager is desirable);
· High level knowledge of MS Office;
· High level knowledge of English and/or Russian languages.
· Negotiation skill;
· Verbal and written communication skills;
· Presentation skill;
· Analytical thinking;
· Ability to analyze and solve problems;
· High sense of responsibility.
Work type – Full time, flexible schedule for students, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till October 17, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Corporate sales manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.