Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a document operator position at one of the archive outsourcing companies.
· Engage in preparation process of scans and documents, sort, upload scanned documents in a specific program;
· Compile document catalogue and sort them throughout document processing;
· Search, scan and send documents to the customers according their requirements;
· Communicate with customers by email;
· Engage in current projects;
· Perform other administrative tasks.
· Computer skills;
· Fast typing skill;
· Basic level knowledge of English language (written and verbal);
· Orderly and attentive to details.
· Purposefulness and result oriented;
· Time management skills;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Ability to work under pressure.
Work type – Full time, paid.
To apply please fill out the application form and upload a CV till June 15, 2019 by following address: drm.ge/vacancies (please, choose vacancy – document operator–day shift).
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.