Junior and senior year student of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a financial department assistant position at the University of Georgia.
· Education in business administration;
· Knowledge of English language (B2.2) is mandatory;
· Knowledge of office computer programs (Word, Excel).
· Provide financial content information to students;
· Advise students on various financial issues;
· Monitor the payment of tuition fees by students;
· Prepare reports for management.
Personal characteristic and skills:
· Ability to communicate with international students in English language;
· Cross-cultural skills, tolerance;
· Ability to work with details;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Ability to think analytically;
· Ability to work in a team.
· Full time – flexible for students;
· Competency based salary.
Please, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till February 7, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – “Financial Department”. Otherwise, your resume will not be reviewed.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.