Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a sales agent position at one of the consulting companies.
· Attract new customers and build a long-lasting commercial relationship with them;
· Study commercial objects of new customers/offer them company services based on analysis/present, provide information about prices and negotiate;
· Coordinate the process of contract registration and negotiate;
· Present contract conditions to clients and reach agreement;
· Offer the company’s products and services to new clients and inform existing clients about news continually;
· Generate new ideas and development plan whit supervisors to ensure sales growth;
· Ensure sales channels development.
· Work experience in sales;
· Knowledge of English language and office programs is desirable.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Time management and negotiation skills;
· Problem solving and conflict handling skills;
· Negotiation and effective communication skills.
Work type – Flexible working hours for student; Salary: fixed – 200 GEL + bonuses
Information about company see here
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till February 20, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Sales agent.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.