Junior and senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a sales agent position at one of the forwarder companies.
· Offer service;
· Plan meetings with potential customers and maintain regular communication;
· Make customer database;
· Make presentation;
· Communicable and ability to present product;
· Punctuality, organized, presentable, diligence;
· Ability to teamwork;
· Knowledge of MS office;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages will be considered as an advantage;
· Work experience in sales is desirable.
Work type – Full time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till March 28, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Sales agent – forwarder company.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.