MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position at one of the international consulting and auditor companies.
· Relationship with existing and potential clients;
· Database management and updating;
· Mail management;
· Organizing meetings;
· Perform the tasks specified by the manager.
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Knowledge of English;
· Orientation to details;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Ability to work in a team.
· Working schedule: Monday-Friday, 10: 00-18: 00 in conjunction with the University;
· Place of work: m. Aleksidze N12, King David Business Center;
· Duration of internship: 6 months, with the prospect of further employment;
· Internship are not paid;
· Information about the company see here.
Please, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till October 15, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Intern in the Customer Relations Department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.