Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an Intern position at one of the insurance company.
· Administrate insurance invoices;
· Engage in preparation and delivery of corporate insurance agreements actively;
· Engage in registration and delivery of travel policies actively.
· Knowledge of MS Office programs is mandatory;
· Attentive to details;
· Good communication skill;
· Ability to teamwork;
· High sense of responsibility.
Work type – Part time.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 7, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in operation field.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.