Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of The University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position in technological department at an accounting and business consulting company.
· Consult about business management and accounting software;
· Identify customer needs and proactive support;
· Receive/process information to modify the software;
· Present reports on received appeals and decision-making way;
· Test and survey products;
· Perform other tasks related to the job;
· Participate in the internal trainings considered in the internship program.
· Education in finances or economic field;
· Knowledge of the basics of financial accounting is mandatory;
· Knowledge of English language (written and verbal communication);
· Basic level knowledge of MS Office programs;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Team-working skills;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Duration: 6 Month;
· Candidates, who complete the internship period successfully, will be employed in the company;
· Working hours: Full-time: from 09.00 to 18.00 with 1-hour break;
· Those candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will pass the following stages of selection:
§ I -Test;
§ II -Job interview.
· Information about the company – web.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 13, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in Technological Department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.