Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a Lawyer position at one of the startups in art field.
· Compilation of business documents; Proceedings;
· Draft contracts;
· Proceedings in various institutions.
· Education in law (preference is given to graduates and postgraduates);
· Good knowledge of relevant legislation;
· Knowledge of Georgian and English languages.
· Part time work schedule, Monday - Friday; Or every other day;
· Unpaid internship for 2 months, from the 3rd month 200 GEL part-time salary.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till June 4, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – “Lawyer-art gallery “.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.