· Register terminals collected by regions and process in Excel;
· Carry out call center transfers in a special program;
· Compare call center transfers with ORIS;
· Control over the collection of funds for special projects.
· Education in economics, banking, finance, or business administration;
· Work experience in banking and finance will be considered as an advantage;
· Knowledge of MS Office, especially high-level knowledge of Excel;
· Knowledge of English language.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Effective time management skill;
· Team working skill.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till February 5, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior specialist in the treasury and transaction management division.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.