Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a marketing manager assistant position at one of the companies.
· Work on social media content;
· Work on web content;
· Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
· Knowledge of WordPress is desirable;
· Basic level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
· Knowledge of office programs.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Team working skill;
· Ability to perform the job task effectively.
· Flexible schedule;
· Internship duration: 3-6 month;
· Information about company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till March 27, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate –Marketing manager assistant.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.