Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a PHP developer position at one of the leading multimedia holdings.
· Create new projects;
· Support existent projects.
· Work experience as a PHP developer is desirable;
· Middle level knowledge of PHP;
· Knowledge of MySQL and integration project into database;
· Basic level knowledge of principles of web technologies;
· Basic level knowledge of HTML/CSS;
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks and control Git version will be considered as an advantage.
· Ability to analyze, change and renovate code;
· Logical and analytical thinking skills;
· Ability to teamwork;
· Ability to adapt and implement novelties.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 09:30-18:00
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till April 30, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – PHP developer.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.