Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a python developer internship at one of the companies.
· Develop, optimize web pages and eradicate errors;
· Plan new projects;
· Search new technologies and implement them in projects.
· 1-year work experience as a Python/Django developer is desirable;
· Knowledge of Python programming language;
· Knowledge of OOP concepts;
· Knowledge of Django framework;
· Work experience with relational databases by Django ORM;
· Knowledge of any micro web-framework (sanic, flask, falcon...);
· Work experience in mongodb and knowledge of query language will be considered as an advantage.
· Ability to select, change and renew codes;
· Logical and analytical thinking;
· Team working skill;
· Ability to adopt and implement novelties in projects.
· Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 09:30-18:00, (flexible schedule for students);
· Information about company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till June 28, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Python Developer.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.