MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have are offered the opportunity to apply for a qualitative researcher position at one of the research organizations.
· Carry out and manage qualitative researches;
· Write a qualitative research report;
· Communicate with clients effectively;
· Perform focus-groups and in-depth interviews;
· Work with internal, subordinated groups and delegate tasks.
· Education in organizational and social psychology;
· 1-year work experience on qualitative researches or moderator position is mandatory;
· Experience of writing reports of qualitative researches;
· Experience of making focus-groups and in-depth interviews;
· Knowledge of academic writing and research document writing culture;
· Effective communication skill with clients;
· High-level knowledge of English language is mandatory (candidate will write documents in English);
· Basic level knowledge of Russian language is desirable (writing skill is not required).
Skills and characteristics:
· Result oriented;
· Cultivated communication skill;
· Analytical skills.
· Full-time work schedule;
· Salary – 1500-2000 Gel + KPI;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Qualitative researcher – moderator.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.