Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an insurance agent position at TBC Insurance.
· Attract potential customers and offer insurance products/services;
· Identify the need of customers and offer relevant products/services, introduce characteristics and competitive advantages of the products;
· Implement insurance contracts with potential customers;
· Ensure services after sales;
· Plan and organizing meetings with customers in case of need;
· Implement a plan within a specified time frame;
· Offer customers to update insurance packages and ensure customer loyalty;
· Research and identify and recommend new opportunities.
· Work experience is desirable;
· Knowledge of office programs is mandatory;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages is desirable.
· Ability to think quickly;
· Ability to act quickly and flexibly;
· Ability to communicate effectively;
· Ability to manage problems.
Work type –Flexible hours for student; paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till January 30, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Insurance agent.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.