Junior and senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a system integration intern position at one of the IT companies.
* Participate in introduction and integration of system in different countries around the world;
* Test the system;
* Process customer demands/requirements.
* Education in IT field;
* High level knowledge of MS Excel;
* Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
* Knowledge of Linux is desirable;
* Basic level knowledge of programming is desirable;
* Basic level knowledge of working with databases.
Work type – Paid.
To apply please fill out the application form by following link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpM7HJX8rVyjZTOfw10y9cqOyNJgEjECYLBQouv5VxpVpWaQ/viewform and upload CV.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.