MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a tester position at one of the companies.
· Monitor the progress of projects;
· Plan and perform product testing;
· Design and implementation of scenarios;
· Functional testing in the development process;
· Describe and report detected problems.
· Education in information technology;
· Work experience as a tester or quality assurance specialist will be considered as an advantage;
· Quality monitoring and work to improve it;
· Preparation of documentation required for testing.
· Logical thinking;
· Detail orientation;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Ability to work both as a team and independently;
· Work type – Part-time, Flexible hours for student; paid.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till April 15, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Tester.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22) where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.