Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a tour guide position at one of the tourist companies.
· Accompany tourist in Georgia;
· Conduct tours according to planned tourist route;
· Provide detail information about historic monuments and country to tourists;
· Decide organizational issues agreed with tour manager.
· High level knowledge of Georgian and English languages. Knowledge of additional language will be considered as an advantage;
· Good verbal communication skill;
· Ability to learn and express information;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Group and time management skills;
Work type – Flexible hours, paid.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till January 30, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Tour guide.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.