Junior and senior year students, MA students of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a junior Java developer position at one of the companies.
· Develop, introduction, and support internal and external software of the company.
· Basic level knowledge of OOP;
· Basic level knowledge of algorithms;
· Knowledge of Tomcat, Rest;
· Work experience with the relational database;
· Basic level knowledge of Java 7/8+ SE/Spring;
· Knowledge of Front-end technologies is desirable;
· Multithreading work experience is desirable;
· Basic level knowledge of Git, Maven/Gradle is desirable;
· Work experience will be considered as an advantage (but it is not mandatory).
· Analytical thinking;
· Ability to teamwork;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Effective time management skill.
· Full time, flexible schedule for students;
· Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till July 8, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior Java developer.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.