Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for following positions at one of the leading banks:
· Distant banker;
· Distant sales banker.
· Service customers remotely;
· Offer bank product and make banking operations.
· Customer service, sales and communication highly developed skills;
· Math skills, logical thinking, good memory;
· Knowledge of computer office programs (MS Office, Outlook);
· Team player, quickly, organized and attentive to details.
Work type – Part time/Full Time; paid.
· Math and logical tests;
· Group interview;
· Individual interview.
To apply, please fill out the application form at the link - -
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.