MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a VIP and Post corporate sales manager position at one of the insurance companies.
· Seek potential customers;
· Offer an insurance product;
· Plan/organize meetings;
· Product presentation;
· Sign an insurance contract;
· Control of existing customer databases/constant communication;
· Offer an updated insurance package;
· Provide after-sales service;
· Produce daily results/workflow planning.
· Minimum 1-year sales work experience in banking and/or insurance;
· Knowledge of MS Office software;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages is desirable.
· Negotiation skill;
· Ability to make product presentation;
· Ability to take responsibility;
· Team worker;
Work type – Full time, paid.
Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – VIP and Post Corporate Sales Manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.