Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an accountant position at one of the holding companies.
· Perform and record accounting operations;
· Put purchase related invoices according to relevant bill in program and confirm on rs.ge;
· Control remains with program;
· Put internal movement in program;
· Describe, inventory and control movement of materials monthly;
· Analyze production and identify errors.
· Education in business administration/economics field;
· Work experience as an accountant is desirable;
· Knowledge of Tax Code of Georgia;
· High level knowledge of computer office programs;
· Work experience with accounting software is desirable.
Personal characteristics and skills:
· Analytical thinking;
· Detail oriented.
Work type – Part time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 9, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Accountant.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.