Junior and senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an administrator position at one of the hostels.
· Greet and check in and register the guests;
· Answer incoming calls and provide information;
· Communication with guest;
· Process accurate payment of guest accounts.
· Work experience in related field;
· Good knowledge of English and Russian languages.
Work type – Flexible hours; paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till March 31, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Administrator.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.