Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an analytics department specialist position at one of the companies.
· Report commercial activities periodically;
· Create/improve/maintain efficiency evaluation system of different department/region;
· Create effective mechanisms for optimum work of organizational commercial activities;
· Make commercial calculations quickly;
· Process, clean databases and arrive at conclusions/draw conclusions;
· Make structural form of partial structural data.
· Education in finance/economics/math field;
· Work experience at the similar position will be considered as an advantage;
· High level knowledge of MS Excel;
· Ability to make accurate and reports;
· Presentation skill;
· Knowledge of fundamental functions of SQL will be considered as an advantage;
· Knowledge of other analytical software/algorithm will be considered as an advantage;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages will be considered as an advantage.
· Math skills;
· Ability to work with team;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Effective time management skills;
· Energetic and disciplinary.
Work type – Full time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 28, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Analytics department specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.