MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an auto leasing analyst position at one of the banks.
· Work with potential customers;
· Analyze customer’s financial information;
· Preserve and keep confidentiality of documents collected during leasing application analyze process;
· Participate in leasing approval process;
· Monitor quality of portfolio.
· 1-year work experience in bank/leasing fields;
· Education in finance or business administration field;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Knowledge of English language.
· Effective communication skills;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Team working skill;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Detail oriented.
Work type – Full time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till February 7, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Auto leasing analyst.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.