Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a balance software pre-seller position at one of the accounting companies.
· Study customer needs;
· Find proper solutions within the software regarding customer needs;
· Presentation of a software product;
· Identify needs of development of software;
· Prepare commercial proposals;
· Prepare contracts for clients.
· Education in finance field;
· Working experience in finance or as ERP consultant is desirable;
· Good command of English language;
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable.
· Effective communication skill;
· Effective negotiation skill;
· Good presentation skill;
· Effective time management skill;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· High sense of responsibility.
Work type – Full time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till June 16, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Balance software pre-seller.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.