Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a corporate sales specialist position at a medical product importer company.
· Make offers to local companies, organize meetings, receive orders, ensure purchasing procedures, coordinate and control;
· Identify market development opportunities;
· Ensure sales in the company;
· Research local and international market and identify trends and news;
· Identify additional sales opportunities for current customers, discuss and ensure decision making.
· Work experience in sales;
· Knowledge of office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
· Knowledge of English language is desirable;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Ability to teamwork.
Work type – Full time (flexible hours for students); paid.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till January 23, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Corporate sales specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.