Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a sales manager position at one of the logistics companies.
· Attract potential customers;
· Negotiate with potential clients and organize meetings;
· Make long-term relationships with importer/exporter companies;
· Receive and register orders and control fulfilling process operatively;
· Plan and perform daily work according to the short-term and long-term goals of the company.
· Computer skills (Windows, MS Office);
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages. Knowledge of Turkish or other foreign languages will be considered as an advantage;
· The main requirement is the motivation to learn this field and willingness to work.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 30, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Sales manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.