MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a import manager position at one of the companies.
· Negotiate with existing international suppliers;
· Find new suppliers in the international market;
· Participate in the selection of products offered by the supplier;
· Compare prices on products offered by different suppliers;
· Receive and place import orders;
· Select and negotiate with transport companies (both local and international - land / sea / air);
· Organize the loading of products abroad for both total and grouped cargoes;
· Request and receive import documents in advance, pre-check the received documents with the broker;
· Monitor and control of product labeling;
· Request detailed information about the product and the company from the supplier;
· Send daily and monthly reports to management.
· High level knowledge of English and Russian language skills (spoken and written);
· At least 2 years work experience in this position;
· Education is preferred in the field of business;
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Analytical thinking;
· Detail oriented.
· Salary: depends on the candidate's qualifications;
· Work schedule: full;
· Benefits: health insurance package;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till November 25, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Import Manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.