Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position in cyber and information security department at one of the accounting and business consulting companies.
· Active involvement in internal and external information security projects;
· Work with standards related to information security management;
· Work with information security technical control mechanisms;
· Team Support with information security management processes.
· Education in IT or related field is desirable;
· Basic knowledge of computer network and systems;
· Knowledge of basic principles of information control mechanisms is desirable;
· Good command of English language;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Good team player;
· Effective written and oral communication skills;
· Ability to work independently with documents;
· High sense of responsibility.
· Internship duration – 6 months;
· Candidates, who complete the internship period successfully, will be employed in the company;
· Work hours – Full-time, Monday-Friday;
Please, send your CV via email to email@example.com till October 1, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Intern – Cyber and information security.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.