Junior and senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position in marketing department at one of the companies.
· Study market requirements, trends and directions about existing and new products;
· Conduct market research;
· Plan and organize marketing researches;
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
· Education in marketing field;
· High level knowledge of English language;
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
· Knowledge of MS Office.
Skills and abilities:
Work type – Flexible; unpaid.
Internship period – 1-3 month.
Please, send your CV with photo via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till May 19, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in marketing department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.