Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position in the partner relations department at one of the companies.
· Communication with current partners and identify them in accordance with standards;
· Receive information and documents from partners and process;
· Check, improve and ensure quality control of identification documents;
· Improve, complete and refresh catalogs of partners constantly;
· Communication with AML department;
· Make internal and external reports;
· Perform other tasks related to partners.
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Work experience in sales is desirable;
· Knowledge of English or Russian language is desirable.
Skills and personal characteristics:
· Effective communication skill;
· High sense of responsibility;
Work type – Flexible hours for students; paid.
Additional information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till January 24, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in the partner relations department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer