Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for the position of junior IT support specialist in one of the companies.
The company offers:
- In the next one year, he received an international certificate - Microsoft, Google, CompTIA, Bitdefender, 3CX and etc;
- Work alongside experienced people who have already gone through this path;
- Enjoy unlimited talk time and internet;
- Have health insurance;
- Friendly team;
- Happy relationships;
- Exciting adventures.
- Incident resolution through remote channels, created in the IT direction;
- Implementation of technical tasks in partners' office;
- Appropriate support for users in the IT direction.
- Knowledge of the English language (B1-B2);
- At least 6 months of experience;
- Knowledge of the following issues:
- E-mail (Microsoft Outlook, G-suite, Office 365);
- Printers and scanners;
- IP phones;
- Operating systems (Windows, MacOS);
- Domain user Setup;
- Computer Hardware.
- Workplace: Office: Dadiani Avenue #7
- Working hours: variable, 5 days a week - 40 hours
- Assessment of own knowledge with an online questionnaire;
- Online testing;
- Face-to-face interview;
- Agreement on the terms of the contract.
- Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till March 1, 2023. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior IT Support.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.