Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for junior marketing specialist position at one of the companies.
· Participate in the development and management of marketing strategies;
· Post marketing content on different channels;
· Take care of composing texts;
· Find the information you need.
· Education in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields;
· Creative thinking skills;
· It is desirable to have a good knowledge of cars.
· Ability to conduct negotiations;
· Detail orientation;
· Analytical thinking skills.
· 8-hour working day, 5 days a week;
· Fixed pay;
· Career growth;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till November 30, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior Marketing Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.