Senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a Category manager assistant position at one of the leading companies.
Assist Category Manager with following activities:
· Market Analysis – monitoring of market trends;
· Ensuring of product variety growth – seeking new brands;
· Seeking potential suppliers;
· Ensure purchases – communication with suppliers and ensure product delivery on time;
· Issue recommendations regarding prices/costs;
· Make standards and handbooks of products.
· Work experience in sales or purchases is desired;
· Knowledge of MS Excel;
· Knowledge of high level of English and/or Russian languages is necessary;
· Knowledge of Turkish language is desirable.
Work type – Full time (every second Saturday is working day); paid.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till February 14, 2019, till 6:00 pm. In the Subject line please indicate – Category manager assistant.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.